Friday 26 August 2016

Memory cards arrive

I've actually been receiving various video & photography bits and bobs since the start of the month, but today's delivery is key to my progress - the high-speed memory cards...


As usual, I admit, I am having to do things on a strict budget. I would have liked to have more cards and cards of greater speed and capacity. But, this collection of cards is perhaps the minimum spec and number just to get me started.

The two principal cards are the SanDisk 64GB SDXC card (for my GoPro) and the Lexar 32GB UHS-II SDHC card (for my Fujifilm X-T2 - when it arrives).

To pad out my capabilities I added a Samsung 64GB UHS-I SDHC card, which - reviews tell me - is an adequate budget alternative to the higher speed Lexar.

I did plenty of online research before my purchase and all of these cards come highly recommended - specifically when undertaking 4K video projects...

I'm now almost ready to go...As soon as my Fuji camera arrives (8th of September is the date that deliveries should begin)!

No comments:

Post a Comment