Friday 22 July 2016

It's been a while...Here's why.

There's been a bit of a hiatus on 'Plan B' for a while now...This is been because of a bit of a real-life change (I've taken voluntary redundancy) AND - in part due to that - I've chosen to reinvest some of my redundancy money back into some improved videography equipment.

The principal contributing factor to the lack of post has then been my search for my next movie-capable camera!

Now, I had been writing a post about this process - but, to be frank ('hello Frank'), the convoluted post I was working on just kept getting longer and longer and messier and messier as I looked at the various camera platforms...

SO, I've decided (now I am towards the end of my quest) that this short movie kind of condenses where I am at the moment. The finalists in my search for a new camera are...



Note: The one thing this video does not take into consideration - which is very important - is the quality of the footage that these two cameras are capable of producing. To assess that, you will still need to rake through all the video on YouTube that I have been watching that shows sample output. Good luck!

[I won't be buying the camera until September so there is one caveat - that is that the new Panasonic GH5 is due to be announced then. SO things may still change!]

No comments:

Post a Comment